Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally...

So I finally hit 64 in the slave pens tonight with my guild and Phantomwolf along. It was nice going in a group with people I know well. I didn't get any upgrades, but the experience was good enough for me. I did however end up with [Battle Scythe of the Bandit] when I went to look around the auction house for some new goodies. I need to level up my polearm skill a little so I'll be doing that, but other than that I think it was a great purchase.

We also did underbog, and I didn't really get anything there either. However, Phantom said he would bring his lock, Demitri and run me through whichever one I wanted to do, because apparently he can get pretty far in there. Probably not just duo'ing it we can't win the entire run, but with the two of us going I think we could do pretty well.

I also really like doing strat, but I don't think that I can get anything there that is really worth it to me. I'll have to look at some items that drop at a few places for me. Hmm, reminds me, I bet I should link to wow loot on my sidebar here so I can remember what to get. I have a bad memory when it comes to websites.

I have also remembered to put a scope on my
[Legion Blunderbuss] So my hunter license is hopefully no longer revoked, if it was. >.> I'm glad it was kinda brought to my attention because I had just gotten my last bow and had not remembered to scope this gun.

2 comments:

BRK said...

Good work, especially with the agility enchant on the polearm. You must have had those mats laying around, right? You didn't farm them?

/wave

BigRedKitty

~Naidia said...

I'm a 275 enchanter so yep, had quite a few of the mats. I did have to buy some and that was really really bad. I took quite a big hit in the wallet. I kinda took a page out of your book and looked at the enchants you had on your weapons and such for pointers. Thanks!