Saturday, September 22, 2007

Upgrades!

So I'm planning on trying to run a few instances tonight, doesn't really matter which as long as gloves and bracers that are upgrades don't drop for me, as I just got assault put on my gloves and bracers and I would really cry as they were a tad expensive, even though I had a friend with assault. I also had my scythe enchanted with +25 AGI, so that was really, really nice.

I'm kinda excited to get some good gear. I haven't really been this interested in making sure my crit and hit chances were very high until I hit about level 62. Then I started really becoming aware of my stats and how they could be upgraded. I am really interested in getting into some of the higher level content, and I can't do that with crappy unenchanted gear. So that means I need to farm some more mats and possibly go into the dreaded trade channel so that I can sell myself as an enchantress. (Yes, I am so painfully shy that going into a channel to advertise makes me nervous. XD)

So yes. My stats went up a little bit, and that makes me really happy. I just need a few more items and enchants and that will help me out alot. I'm very interested in +crit, hit and ranged chances so I'm going to be doing some research into some of the items that I can use to help me with all that. I'm getting giddy just thinking of it. Isn't that odd? Getting excited about getting new gear and instancing? I guess I'm just really lucky, having such a great group of people that I instance with.

I've also thought of levelling the ravager I have a little bit. I won't be using him instead of Patronus, just something to mix it up a bit sometimes. Not forsaking my darling kitty. I was also interested in perhaps using a ravager for pvp. That reminds me, need to make another post....

No comments: