Saturday, September 15, 2007

Arg!

Alrighty, with the suggestions of a few nice people on my last post, I deleted ALL of my addons, my WTF and my cache folders, and I redownloaded everything just to be sure that everything was up to date. So I thought that I would download BRK's addons that he has posted on his blog, and a few of the ones I use. So, I have it all set up, I figure everything is going to be fine and... My screen flickers and I get disco'd about 5 minutes after logging in. The good news is I don't lag anymore though! XD

So I've put in a few posts to some of my favorite forums as to find out what to do or what I'm doing wrong. Apparently other people are having the same issues so I'm guessing it's not really my fault at all. Just not sure who or what is the problem. I'm sure it is going to get fixed sooner or later, hopefully. In the mean time I'm not really getting much WoW time, and that kinda bothers me. I really want to level.

I am really excited to get started levelling again, because I actually do like to do that. I also like to look at my ui and mess with addons. I like having a change of scenery every once in a while. It's nice to have a few of these specific addons that I love, such as fubar, wim, and such like that. I could not live without those two addons, quite frankly. They help me so much.

I've also been thinking of trying to gain enough tokens for a
[Reins of the Dark War Talbuk]. I want one so bad. However, I am afraid that my lower levellishness will cause me many deaths trying to capture those tokens, so I might haveta wait. :X




No comments: