Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First entry!

As of this post I am a level 63 BM specced huntress. The picture up there to the right is of "Patronus", my cat. (Sian-Rotam in a former life.) Hence my blog's title, "Little white lion". It's kind of a play on Big Red Kitty too, whom I adore. I have most of his recommended spec as my own. Only a few points in other talents so far. I read his blog pretty religiously right now as I try to make myself a respected and useful huntress.

I've been doing a few instances lately that have helped me out, getting me gear was secondary to why I was going. I wanted to go to get experience trapping and learning my class better in a party/raid setting. I think it's been pretty effective helping me learn my weaknesses and to fine tune what I have been working on.

I'm going to attempt to do the tutorial BRK set up on his blog, and try to chain trap a talbuk. I might need to wait until I am a little higher, or I can make it a real challenge and go without Patronus with me and let the talbuk wail on me when I mess up. It'll teach me how pdq then.

2 comments:

BRK said...

Doing the Talbuk chain-trap won't require your pet at all. Let him prance around while you do all the work.

/wave

BigRedKitty

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another hunter blog to keep track of, my bookmarks are becoming dominated by Blogspot :) . Seem's BRK is inspiring more than a few of us!
/greet
/farewell
Cheers,
Chris aka Irik and Snowfang (BwR US)