Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Auchenai crypts

So my guild and I did auchenai crypts last night. We had to pug one extra cc, got a mage. So yeah, we figured since we were letting her have most of the stuff that we weren't going to use, and because this was technically a GUILD RUN that we invited her to, that when this jc pattern dropped (don't remember which exactly, doesn't really matter) when my male GM said, "Oh, my mage alt can use that, may I need?" There wouldn't be a problem.

This mage FREAKS OUT and says, "WTF?! No needing for alts!" So we all roll. My female GM (the male gm's girlfriend) makes a point to make sure the bitch mage knows "I will give it to your alt, she's our guild jc'er and has most patterns except for that one." I mean wtf? All that mage would have to do is look up on the effing armory and see that it was true. I mean wtf. If we're all in the same guild and he HADN'T asked, I can see how she'd get upset, but man wtf.

She had already whined about how she needed money for her flying mount (uhm hello, so did me and our boomkin, and the GMs' alts they were on right here on this run). That was just her being a bitch. She also started freaking out when we our boomkin kept wining the rolls when we would all greed roll (As she had ASKED, which is normal procedure anyway.) on all greens and blues we didn't view as an upgrade. She ORDERED him to "Stop winning!" At first I thought that she was just joking, but I realized after other things in the run she wasn't.

She also kept breaking our priest's shackle and my traps, which, I need the practice with traps (that's mainly the reason why we guild run so much, as they like to help me with my class and give me experience "in the field" as well as getting loot and exp. I was doing so good on that run trapping and retrapping, really learning my class, but she was making it extremely difficult. Even though our tank is a damn good tank (he has high levels in ALL classes, just like our female gm) I knew he knew I could handle a little bit of a beating when she would break my traps so I had to solo some of my tapped trapped targets at times. I guess I should have thanked her for helping me learn. :p

But seriously, she needed to l2p, and even though she was a bitch and we did rag on her a bit in guild chat, we were nice to her. And funny enough she was in a highly sought after raiding guild. I just can't believe what a noob she was. Perhaps she had to come on our run with us b/c her own guild knew she was a complete idiot.

No comments: