Sunday, September 23, 2007

65!

Well, I hit 65 tonight. We did underbog and then mana tombs. By far I think those are my favorites, so I hope we do them again. I also got an [Ethereal Wrap-Bow] to drop! I was surprised. I didn't think I would want it but I decided heck, why not try a bow again for when I get pissed with the loud blamming of my gun. I lose a little crit but I have both, so I can swap them out. We'll see.

I decided to just keep Patronus and not even fool with another pet for right now. Maybe when I hit 70, but not before then. I just cannot justify getting another pet when I use Patronus so completely. It just seems so silly. So yeah, I'm keeping my little white lion. Not alot of hunters alliance side have him, so that makes me feel all unique. It's just nice to be different for a change and not have what everyone else has.

I'm just glad that I have level 65... so excitig. I only have 5 levels to go... doesn't seem so far away now. ^^ I am really, really excited. If I keep doing dailies and fishing and such I hope to have the money for my fying mount. I really want a nether dragon but meh, if I can't get one then I can't. I just haaaate paying for such an expensive thing as a mount over and over. It seems like such a waste, but they did make it as a money sink, has to be there for game balance.

So at any rate, I think I might be 70 By next weekend, hopefully. I always like to have some goal to look forward to, so that will be it for this month/week or so. Then I can deal with the epic flying mount or whatever. I'll always have some other goal to reach. Which reminds me, I also have a brand new baby warrior so I'll be levelling her too, for rp purposes and to just have another char that's something new. CCan't wait to try her out!

1 comment:

Pike said...

Congrats on 65!

(And thank you for linking to me! I just noticed that you did.)