Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back in the saddle...

Well, I took some time to get things all sorted out in real life and now I'm back. I had a little fun rerolling on my little blood elf rogue, but I'm thinking things with my friend that was duoing as a paladin are not really working out so I will be coming back to my hunter to finish out leveling to 70, at the very least. It's kind of nice coming back to it, actually. There is no more drama and I feel happy with my guildies and all.

I hit 67 obviously and I am about halfway into the level. I was hoping I might be able to hit atleast 69 for the weekend but it's ok if I don't, just going to kinda take a little breather if anything happens. I don't want to over extend myself and get all unwanting of the WoW. I'm honestly very sad that my friend is kinda... eh lately but I'm not going to go into it or let it upset me so much I want to quit. I miss playing my little rogue so I made one, a human one on the same server as my hunter so if I really like her I'll just fund her with my hunter. Maybe a pet project. :P

At any rate, my husband and his guild went to do the headless horseman and invited me, and we kicked booty all 5 times. So it ended up well. I got the level 70 stamina ring and both versions of the brooms which I have not used yet. I always seem to keep things until the last moment to use them. I'll be sure to actually use the broom until it's useless though, because I want to take a few screen shots. But I just wanted to write a small little post to let everyone know I'm alive and WoWing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back :)

But...a HUMAN rogue? Oh never mind...it's male human models I think are the worst in the game. ;) (I should have made a Draenai priest.)

~Naidia said...

Really she's only human for role playing purposes. If they had a hotter/prettier and blonde night elf, it woulda been night elf all the way.

Pike said...

It's good to have you back. And yes breaks can be very good sometimes.

Sellia said...

Welcome back ! =)

Pict said...

This is about your last post:

The same thing happened to me on my rogue once I hit lvl 47, so... slow...

Anyway, then I rerolled a hunter, and am now lvl 46 with no inclinations to quit!